10/05/2005

What have you done for me lately?

I must admit that I have always been perplexed by the fact that black people vote Democratic because "Democrats have done more for black people" I always ask what exactly the Dems have done for black people and I don't get much more than the occasional "affirmative action" reply

The following is taken from Charles North's blog.

Today, Democrats still keep blacks on the plantation of dependency, and the results are disastrous – see recent events in New Orleans. Affirmative action, likewise, smacks of the bigotry of low expectations.

As long as we continue to see all of life is terms of color things will never change in our country. The battle lines are drawn on the basis of race. They always have been and I'm afraid to say they always will.

The better question is obviously what have they done for America? The even better question is have they governed justly in accordance with the law of God?

1 comment:

Charles North said...

"Ask not what your country can do for you . . ." Thanks for the plug. How do you like my new links?