2/08/2006

Why I have had enough of Islamic cartoon backlash

I heard yesterday that the reason peaceful muslims have turned violent is because of American cartoons. These guys would have me believe that watching Looney Tunes has turned them into, well, looney tunes. So the roadrunner is responsible for global terrorism? Who knew?

Another item for the "it's so lame file" is the announcement that Sesame Street will soon add a peace loving muslim puppet. I wonder what it will do when you tickle it.?

I shudder to think.

3 comments:

Charles North said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging bro. I'm trying to gather more info before posting something about the cartoon riots (I can't believe I just said "cartoon riots"). There's more than meets the eye here - there just has to be!

Ray said...

Wonder when Sesame Street will add a peace-loving Christian?

So interesting to watch the effects of terrorism... They are winning the battle... Everyone is afraid to offend them in any way (including Bush).

Could you imagine if they were that concerned about offending Christians/Jews? What hypocrisy, and then to add the phrase -- "Religion of Peace" to this is absolutely ludicrous...

Cowardice and defeat are what we are watching -- when will we see someone step and call this what it is?

Ryan said...

I read a news headline today that highlighted the absolute absurdity of it all..."Three die in Pakistan cartoon riots"